Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
- Minimum of three nights stay.
- Booking period commences from 3pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10 am on the day of departure.
- Self Check In & Check Out. Key safe code emailed to Clients 2 days prior to the hire date.
- Weekly hire is normally from Friday to Friday. Long weekend hire is normally from Friday to Monday. Mid week hire from Monday to Friday.
2. Booking & Payment
- A firm booking is accepted following confirmation of availability and completion of the Booking Form together with receipt of a 25% deposit of the total hire charge.
- Payments & Deposits are payable by bank transfer to the account detailed on the Booking Form. Payments from overseas should be made in sterling. Any additional bank charges for international payment processing will be passed on to the Client.
- If a confirmed Booking is made within 8 weeks of the hire commencement date the full hire charge is payable.
- The balance of the hire charge is payable 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the hire.
- If the balance payable is not received 8 weeks prior to the hire, we reserve the right to re-let the property or cancel the Booking and the Clients deposit will be forfeited. If the property is successfully re-let the Client will receive a refund minus a £30 administration fee.
- Notification to cancel a booking should be sent to the Owner in writing by the person who signed the Booking Form. The effective date of the cancellation will be the date the Owner receives the written instruction.
- A Booking cancelled by a Client will be subject to the following:-
- Forfeiture of the deposit if there is more than 8 weeks notice to the booked hire commencement date.
- Forfeiture of the full hire charge if less than 8 weeks notice to the booked hire commencement date.
- Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
- Due to unforeseen events which are beyond the Owners control the result of which means the property cannot be made available for a booked hire period leading to a forced Booking cancellation by the Owner, the full hire charge, if paid, or the deposit, will be refunded.
- A Client will have no further claim against the Owners resulting from this cancellation.
- Electricity and gas for heat, light and cooking, bed linen and towels are included in the hire charge.
- Netflix - clients are to use their own login.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine - 4 complimentary pods on arrival. Clients to provide additional pods.
6. Number of Persons using the property
- A maximum of two persons to stay overnight in the Property.
- Visitors are permitted.
- Subletting is strictly prohibited.
7. Complaints & Problems
- Should there be any problems or causes for complaint during or after a hire period, please contact the owners Julia or Mark Plumb. We will attempt to rectify the problem. Contact details can be found on the Booking Form or on The Lodge notice board.
8. Noise & House Rules
- You agree not to cause any damage to the Property and its contents.
- You agree not to cause a nuisance or annoyance to the Owners or the neighbours.
- You agree to abide by the House Rules.
9. Care of the Property, Damage & Cleaning
- The Client shall take reasonable and proper care of the property, its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the hire period as at the beginning.
- The property will be cleaned after departure. It should be left in a reasonable state of tidiness and cleanliness and all furniture returned to the original position. The Client will be charged for any additional cleaning over and above that usually undertaken.
- In the unfortunate event of damage or breakage's, please notify Julia or Mark.
- All damages and breakage's are the legal responsibility of the Client. The Client will be charged the replacement cost. Breakages resulting from normal use will not be charged for. Any damage or breakages resulting from reckless or deliberate misuse will be charged.
- The owner cannot accept liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property or expenses of any kind sustained by the Clients party in connection with the hire, holiday or the accommodation.
- April Cottage Accommodation is non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside. Please DO NOT leave stubs on the patios, lawn or paths. Ashtrays available in the garden shed or outside storage.
- No pets please (except Guide Dogs)
- The use of the property and its equipment is entirely at the Client's risk.
- During the hire period the Owners will not be responsible or liable for death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property including motor vehicles.
13. Right of Entry
- We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Contract of Hire is between a Client and Mark & Julia Plumb, the 'Owners' of April Cottage Luxury Accommodation, 39 Newtown, Toddington, GL54 5DU and is governed by the law of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will deal with any dispute or matters arising.